Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August Happenings

Well August has been pretty uneventful around here, which is good :) Eric came home on the 6th after being gone 5 weeks, so that was great! We have just been enjoying summer, spending time with friends and family, going to movies and most important....his Fantasy Football leagues have begun! He is in five this year...yes, five.

This past weekend we celebrated my step-dad Jerry's 71st birthday. I can't believe he is in his 70s, its just crazy! He still seems about 50 to us :) We had dinner & dessert at our house, Eric grilled steaks which turned out great and I also made a sweet potato dish from Pioneer Woman that was delish!!!

We were thinking today about how busy we were this time last year with the wedding planning. I do miss it! The planning was so fun, for me anyway :) Wish I could do it all over again!

Here are a few pics from the month and happy almost Fall!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment