Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes Baking Experience


I read this blog today, Eat My Cupcake, and this girl is starting a online blog club to bake recipes out of the new Martha Stewart Cupcake book that came out recently. Unfortunately, she is no longer accepting memberships. So, I'm just going to follow along with her schedule & participate anyway & write my own review! I thought it was a fun idea to practice cupcake making skills :)

Eric will sample the initial product and then I will take the rest to work because we definitely do not need to be eating a dozen or more cupcakes a month ourselves! As tempting as it may be.....

SEPTEMBER'S CUPCAKE SELECTION:
Tracey from Tracey's Culinary Adventures selected Zucchini-Spice Cupcakes on pages 44-45 for September 15th's posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment