Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Daily Prayer Challenge

I subscribe to these emails on Facebook, they are sent daily & are really a nice start to the day. A lot of the time its just what I needed to hear. She does 2 sets, for women & prayer for our husbands. They focus on the same verse, but have slightly different messages. She set up a blog because she got too many followers on Facebook and they kept suspending her account. The author, Sara Grivas, has come out with her first book of Daily Prayers for Women. I am excited she finished, I think it would be a great thing to have!

"Daily Prayers of LOVE for Women is a 30 day journey through Romans 12 and 1 Corinthians 13. Taking one verse at a time, this book gives a prayer and life application challenge on how God defines LOVE to be within these chapters. Through the power of prayer, women will experience true transformation one step at a time."

1 comment:

  1. wow! how kind of you to post about my prayers, book, website and the story! It's been quite a journey and I am truly humbled how God has moved in this area! I would have never known! Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for the supporting post on your blog site!!

    God Bless you,
    Sara G

    ReplyDelete