Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Signs of Spring :)

Eric loves all things winter. I think its from growing up in Tucson where they have no winter. I feel like winter lasts about 9 months out of the year for me because I get cold so easily. So, I have some hope for warmth when the flowers start budding. My grandmother was an avid gardener, and she has LOTS of bulbs planted around here. So its always nice to see what decides to come up each year. Below are the first blooms for this year, Crocus's, which I LOVE and Eric likes them also, this is the first he's seen of them. You plant them in your lawn and they just pop up before the grass starts growing again, so they really stand out and its nice to see some color :)

Here are some shots from today while Eric, Capone & I hung out on our porch after work (with the exception of Capone, he napped all day).








1 comment: