Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocolypse - February 1, 2011

The February 2011 Blizzard officially hit. Tulsa got something around 14" of snow or some nonsense. It was wonderful, as in wonderful since I stayed in ALL day :)

Things accomplished on this first snow day of the year:

-Eric was scheduled to leave today but all his flights got cancelled, OH DARN
-I made the Hershey's recipe for Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Slept in-major YAY
-Woke up to snowiness everywhere
-Made Pioneer Woman's pancakes
-Eric hung the new curtain's in the living room---made a HUGE difference, much cozier now!
-Eric painted on the 2nd coat of paint in the game/media room...making progress (pics to come later).
-I watched 2 of 4 DVDs of the Anne of Green Gables miniseries. It makes me cry every time. Insane. I love it so much. Gilbert kills me!
-I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken & Dumplings. PERFECTION.


-Eric drank a lot of Diet A&W Root Beer and Chocolate Milk today.
-We had a lovely night hanging out at our neighbor's playing Apples to Apples & talking
-Looking forward to sleeping in AGAIN tomorrow & watching the rest of Anne of Green Gables & then onto Price & Predjudice :)

As of 10:30am, 2.1.11

No comments:

Post a Comment