Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Snow!

Yes its almost April, but there was snow in the forecast this weekend....what!? I didn't think much of it. Well the snow has arrived!! It started in about 9 am today, and is still going strong. All the things that have bloomed are getting covered, so I hope they're ok! The little birds are all hungry, so our feeder is quite popular today. Unfortunately, Eric isn't here to see it! Capone also had his first romp in the snow this morning, it was too funny! He loved it! My camera is in for repairs, so all I have is my phone, and I couldn't get a good pic of him playing. Its also thundering out while its snowing, so a little strange? We are in Oklahoma though! Hopefully Spring will come back soon :)




1 comment:

  1. My goodness!!!! I hadn't seen any pics of the snow up there yet! Geeze!!!! You know it snowed down here last March....but none this year! I'm with you.....ready for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete