Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Spring

The last few days have been pretty busy...Eric left Saturday for work for about 3 weeks, so I am staying with my sister in the meantime. I don't have daily access to a computer to update this, so posting will be a bit sparatic!

Last Friday, the 13th, was our exciting 6 mo. anniversary :) Eric was being goofy & made some brownies on a whim & decorated them himself...I thought they were perfect :)

We went to dinner at In the Raw, one of our favorites, and then went to watch the OSU game at our friend Trent's house. Unfortunately they lost, but at least they made the tournament!
For St. Patrick's Day I went with my mom, sister & Jayson to see Elton John & Billy Joel at the BOk Center. What a fantastic show!!!! It was a great time! Here are a few pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment