Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What If

Needing a good dose of faith. And peace of mind. And patience. And healing. And trust.

Having a personal issue going on right now that I prefer not to share with the internet community, but it has me all worked up. I have a major case of the "what-if" syndrome, which isn't good for a darn thing.

I am doing my best to have a positive attitude and have faith but this is something totally out of my control (when we need faith the most!) & I have to hope for the best. Trust God for the best. And that everything will be fine. It will be!!

This is my prayer request for today.

Remembering:
Jesus is always faithful, by our side, in control, protects, heals & knows our desires.

On another note, which cheers me up just looking at it, this perfect necklace from Vintage Pearl is on my wishlist as of now! I love her stuff. Happy Wednesday everyone. I feel better already :)

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you're going through know that I'll be offering up a prayer for peace, faith and trust! It will work out the way He wants and everything will be fine!

    ReplyDelete