Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Random

Eric is still traveling for work, so I've just been entertaining myself and Capone! :) I got my hair trimmed (was hoping for an actual style, but still no luck!), and then went to Affair of the Heart on Saturday with some friends. I had never gone & we had a great time! Lots of stuff I wasn't interested in, lots of precious baby/little kid items that just made me want a little girl right then, and a few things I actually bought :) My favorite was a necklace from The Vintage Pearl. I have never seen this kind of jewelry but I really liked it because it was so simple yet different. I got a small round piece with just a capital "L" in cursive on it, I love it! Similar to the picture below but without the pearl (they didn't have one w/a pearl or I would've gotten it):
I also got a new makeup bag, I'm very picky on the style, and I found just what I wanted from a place called Tatermash. Its plastic lined and has a handle! This is the one I got & I'm going to take it to the store to get and L on the front like this one.

After that my friend Connie had a housewarming party. It was a really fun time and I saw lots of people I hadn't seen in a while. She has the cutest house & has done a great job fixing it up. I'm also on a mouse catching spree at my house...so annoying! They invade in July for some reason, did the same thing last year.

Anyway, not much going on this week but am super-excited to see Wicked this Saturday night! :)

Have a great week!!!

1 comment: