Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up! :)

So...I'm slightly behind on posting :) Just been busy & haven't had much time to just sit down for longer than 5 minutes. I used to be on mainly at night, but we have started working out in the mornings, which makes my bedtime much earlier! This plan works so much better for us! But the early bedtime has been an adjustment, we are night owls!

The past few weeks have consisted of Mayfest w/our friends Amy & Kyle, summer outdoor concerts, baby showers, birthday parties, gardening, and Memorial Day. We went to decorate my grandparents graves and then made our way to Branson, MO for the Memorial Day weekend. I grew up going to Branson, and I love Silver Dollar City :) I introduced Eric to it a couple years ago, and he loves it too! The park is kept up so well and its such a family friendly place. It was the BBQ & Bluegrass Festival, so lots of good music & food! Here are a few pics from things!








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SILVER DOLLAR CITY. I love love love it. I love the food, the music, and I love when they do A Christmas Carol. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! The pictures are great and I really like the gardening ones!! I am anxiously awaiting a commentary on the trip(s) to Santa Fe as I am driving through there on my way to Vegan in December. I am also planning on visiting the Grand Canyon for the first time ever. Did you make it to Jackalope in Santa Fe? It is my absolute favorite -- tons of really cute pots! Also, next time you are out there visit Maria's for some chili rellenos and mango margaritas!! Hope to see you soon --

    P.S. Remind me to finally bring you your Christmas present which is still sitting on my kitchen floor -- thank goodness it is not perishable. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete